Browse selected articles about Soft-Wired and its author, Dr. Michael Merzenich.
- Dr. Michael Merzenich, Neuroscientist, Releases His First Book: Soft-Wired
- Michael Merzenich Wins 2016 Kavli Prize in Neuroscience
- The 10 Fundamentals Of Rewiring Your Brain
- Could ‘Brain Training’ Games Actually Work? New Study Surprises Scientists
- SF scientist tells you how to ‘hack your brain’ on Science Channel
- UCSF Professor Michael Merzenich Wins Bioengineering’s Highest Honor
- Rewiring the brain: A conversation with three pioneers of neuroplasticity
- Brain exercise vital: Use it or lose it, visiting expert Dr Michael Merzenich warns Australians
- Game Your Brain: The New Benefits of Neuroplasticity
- How Innate ‘Plasticity’ of Your Brain Allows You to Improve Cognitive Performance and Prevent Age-Related Decline
- Turning to Software to Help Treat Brain Injuries
- Brains of Steel
- Mind Games: Can Computer Brain Training Help Schizophrenics?